KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive, within delegated authority):
1. Contribute towards the development of country specific plans and processes, and deliver HR operational activities or projects, following standard processes and ensuring alignment with wider WFP policies.
2. Provide advice to managers and employees, understanding their needs and ensuring policies, procedures, processes, systems and tools are available and correctly applied to support them.
3. Provide effective management of the employment relationship between WFP and its staff, by administering conditions of service, contracts and appropriate entitlements, and resolving employee relations issues.
4. Contribute to staff capability building, working with managers to understand individual skills and business requirements, and organizing/delivering development solutions which equip people with the skills and knowledge required to meet current and future challenges.
5. Deliver onboarding activities which ensure new employees have a positive experience of WFP, and are successfully integrated into their new role and the organisation.
6. Contribute to building and managing talent within WFP, working with managers to understand their needs and delivering solutions to recruit, retain, manage and develop a high caliber workforce to deliver business objectives.
7. Support organizational design activities that enable senior management to define and organize structures and jobs, and allocate people to the right places in order to improve efficiency.
STANDARD MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: Advanced university degree in Human Resource Management, Public or Business Administration, Industrial Psychology or other relevant field, or First University degree with additional years of related work experience or trainings/courses.
Experience: Three or more years of postgraduate professional experience in Human Resources with an interest in international humanitarian development. Strong professional working experience in Human Resources management is desirable.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Broad or specialised knowledge of HR best practices, techniques and processes with some understanding of the basic theoretical background.
• Ability to supervise and support more junior and/or less experienced members of the team.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision.
• Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and recommend a course of action.
• Good communication skills required to give and receive information and work with a variety of individuals.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with clients and provide client oriented service. Ability to identify client’s needs and match them to appropriate solutions.
• Knowledge of, or the ability to quickly assimilate, UN/WFP specific processes and systems.
Ver mas funciones y requisitos en los términos de referencia adjuntos.
La vacante expira 5:00pm de Sunday August 19th, 2018